Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Quick Quotes and Quips and other Christian topics.
1. “The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say, 'O God, forgive me,' or 'Help me.'” - Billy Graham
Billy Graham was one of the predominate Christian leaders of our time. His words and wisdom have led millions of individuals to know Christ and to live a richer, deeper Christian life. Perhaps no other American minister has had as great an influence on the souls of our country.
2. “To gather with God's people in united adoration of the Father is as necessary to the Christian life as prayer.” - Martin Luther
Martin Luther made great sacrifices for the liberty of gathering as Christians. This should be an encouragement to those of us who do not have to face such hardships just to attend church where we like.
3. “And that's the great thing about living the Christian life and trying to live by faith, is you're trying to get better every day. You're trying to improve.” - Tim Tebow
Christian words of encouragement from our contemporaries like Tim Tebow gives hope to many. It assures us that regular people can glorify God, not just saints.
4. “I'm trying to lead a good Christian life, so there ain't too much spicy to tell about me.” - Loretta Lynne
If we obey God a good reputation will be the natural result as it was in Mrs. Lynne’s life. Even as a celebrity in show business she was able to maintain her Christian reputation.
5. “The bottom line in the Christian life is obedience and most people don't even like the word.” - Charles Stanley
Reverend Stanley often tried to help individuals understand the simplicity of the Christian life as this quote shows us. But sometimes it is the simplest things that seem the most complicated.